Senior Data Scientist
Managed by Jobot Pro
$150,000 - $175,000
A bit about us:
Our solutions help turn consumption and emissions data into action, enabling real and significant progress toward a lower organizational carbon footprint.
Why join us?
Award Winning SaaS Organization for environmental impact, offering a competitive total compensation package, 100% remote work environment, and company shares.
- Enriching raw data to enable analytical insights internally and for customers
- Sourcing and evaluating third-party data and analytics and develop integration requirements for
- Performing ad-hoc analysis to address customer needs and inform company of strategy and priorities
- Developing, validating, and deploying Machine Learning capabilities, both internal and customer-facing
- Evaluating methodological documentation for environmental emissions factors to determine if they are suitable for a use case
- Collaborating on the design of data models, technical architecture, data flows, schemas and API contracts
- Developing tools to ensure integrity of internal and customer data in the platform or streamline the customer’s data integration experience
- Tracking your work through the software development lifecycle in Jira, push well-documented pull requests for features, and collaborate through review and comments on your fellow developer pull requests
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years of experience in data analytics, or Master’s Degree plus 2 years of experience in data analytics, or PhD in data analytics
- Proficiency in automated testing
- At least 2 years experience with machine learning or predictive modeling.
- At least 2 years experience with data retrieval and transformation using relational databases