RF Test Engineer
Managed by Jobot Pro
$80,000 - $100,000
A bit about us:
We are a leading provider of high-power ultra-broadband radio frequency (RF) amplifier solutions. We design and manufacture solid-state, high-power RF amplifier systems and modules for commercial, scientific, and military customers worldwide.
Why join us?
- Cutting Edge Technology!
- Great Benefits!
- Collaborative Team Environment!
SUMMARY: Reporting to the Production Test Manager and partnering closely with our engineering teams, the RF Test Engineer develops and performs test solutions for RF products from concept through manufacturing release. They will supports product development evaluations and final product characterization testing, and works with the development team in providing test-ability planning, strategies and methodologies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with internal operations and engineering teams to support product development and manufacturing.
- Identify and recommend test resources, processes, capabilities, and technology.
- Set-up test circuits to measure the electrical parameters of products.
- Test, update and repair PC circuit board using test stations and soldering equipment and/or tools.
- Participate in the assembly and testing of RF components within manufacturing.
- Use basic statistical tools, compare to charts, histograms, cause and effect diagrams, to evaluate electrical data for test variability and aid in problem solving.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering, trade school education, electronic certification or equivalent professional training with 3 years of experience in RF testing and basic manufacturing assembly skills.
- Experience using electrical test instrument and measuring the magnitude and accuracy.
- RF knowledge of tuning/troubleshooting
- Experience making complex test set-ups including inputs, outputs and metering requirements.
- Experience debugging circuits and systems.
- Hands-on experience with RF equipment including: Spectrum and Network Analyzers, Oscilloscope, Power Meter, Signal Generator, and Power Supply.
- Experience with ISO 9001 standards and procedures.