Port Union, OH
Managed by Jobot Pro
$80,000 - $115,000
A bit about us:
We are a leading global provider of mission-critical engineered electronic components and subsystems. Our expertise is the design and manufacture of communications-based specialty products - engineered components and subsystems - for demanding military, space, commercial aerospace/industrial, and telecom infrastructure applications where function and reliability are crucial.
Why join us?
- Excellent Benefits!
- Cutting Edge Technology!
- Great Team Environment!
- Ability to work with Space Products!
- 9/80 Schedule with every other Friday Off!
Design, analyze, document, and verify RF circuits and modules with particular emphasis on bandpass and bandreject filters, high-speed RF switching, and low-noise amplifiers.
- RF Circuit Design Experience
- Microwave Office or Similar Programs
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design high performance RF products; responsible for projects from start to finish
- Design for low loss, high linearity, EMI/EMC, reliability and thermal performance
- Direct design to accomplish cost, size, weight, power and manufacturability objectives
- Direct workflow of PCB designers to assure superior RF performance of layouts
- Integrate necessary analog and digital interfaces or controls
- Design for EMI/EMC, reliability and thermal performance
- Develop performance validation methodology and production test/alignment processes
- Validate new designs for specification compliance
- Function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary design team
EDUCATION & EXPERINECE:
- Experience designing co-site mitigation equipment and/or radio equipment
- Experience in RF filter and amplifier design, supporting circuitry, impedance matching, evaluating performance tradeoffs, and analysis
- Experience using AWR Microwave Office simulation software or similar
- Experience using MathCAD and MATLAB software or similar
- Must be a US Person (US Citizen or permanent resident – green card holder)
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with AWR, Microwave Office or similar package highly desired
- Experience with military standards and specifications required
- Experience with military electro-mechanical designs highly desired