Research Scientist (Molecular Biology)
Managed by Jobot Pro
$55,000 - $70,000
A bit about us:
Based in Rochester, MN, we are a biotechnology company that specializes in oncolytic virotherapy and reporter gene imaging. We are looking for a Research Scientist (Molecular Biology) to join our growing team!
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Great Benefits Package!
- The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Molecular Biology or a related field and 3 years of laboratory experience OR a Master’s degree in Molecular Biology or a related field plus a minimum of 1 year laboratory experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience in BSL2 cell culture and molecular biology is required. Experience working with mice is a plus.
- Experience with assay development.
- Experience performing flow cytometry.
- Experience working with gene editing technologies: lentiviruses, CRISPR/Cas9.
- Experience with molecular cloning: PCR, restriction digest, primer design, etc.
- Experience working with virus.