Remote Tax Senior Associate
Los Angeles, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$70,000 - $85,000
A bit about us:
Based in Los Angeles, CA we have been named the Best Place to Work in LA for 8 years in a row! We are an accounting, tax, and advisory firm that has been serving the Southland for over 50 years. We specialize in Entertainment, Media, Health and Wellness, Food & Beverage, and Non Profit companies. We have a flexible, entrepreneurial environment so you can help your clients and yourself achieve personal and professional goals. We invest in our team-members, our technology, and retain our diverse talent which enables us to partner locally and globally to deliver unique and inventive solutions. Our practice is built on the foundation that our people mean more to us than anything else! What that means for you, is that we expect you to enjoy a work life balance that promotes personal health, well being and family life!
If you are a Tax Senior with experience looking to enjoy a promising work life balance, then please read on.....
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related equivalent and either hold a current and valid certified public accountant's license, or be working toward obtaining the license by taking and passing the applicable state CPA exam.
Requires a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Business, or related degree.
- Must also hold either a current and valid certified public accountant's license, or be working toward obtaining the license by taking and passing the California State CPA exam.
- At least 3 years of experience in preparing individual, corporate and partnership tax returns including complex and specialized tax returns in compliance with individual and business federal and multi-state tax returns and at least one (1) year experience using computerized tax preparation, tax planning and tax research software.
- Heavy overtime work from January 1st to April 15th and from August 1st to October 15th