Remote Processor - Builder Division (Unbeatable Stability and Growth!)
Managed by Jobot Pro
$55,000 - $65,000
A bit about us:
Headquartered in Atlanta with branches across the Southeast, we are one of the leading and most reputable, stable, and fast-growing mortgage companies in the U.S. We started small back in the late 90s and have since grown into a recognized industry leader and revenue-generating powerhouse! We have grown exponentially in the past few years and are not slowing down any time soon. We are set up for VERY strong growth well into the future. If you are looking for a rock solid company to grow and move vertically with long-term, this is the opportunity for you!!
We offer an opportunity that you will not find anywhere else. We work the highest quality loans, have never had a layoff, are projecting MASSIVE growth in the coming years (we will not be negatively affected by the current market), and we are backed by one of the world's largest multinational holding companies.
Currently, we are looking for experienced and highly skilled Processors to join our world-class Builder Division on a fully remote basis! If you fit the qualifications below, we would like to speak with you right away!
Why join us?
1. STRONG Compensation
2. Unbeatable Benefits
3. Huge growth potential!
4. Tight-knit, family-oriented culture.
5. Work REMOTELY!
Our Builder Division Processors work alongside an ALL STAR team and work the highest quality loans provided by our highly reputable sister companies!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Verify and compile information for residential mortgage loans.
- Calculate income, assets and liabilities.
- Review loan applications for completeness, ensuring loan meets standards (Type, amount, assets, etc.): reconcile against system input.
- Gather required documentation from customers and third parties.
- Communicate effectively with Mortgage Loan Originators and other staff as needed to obtain information to complete files.
- Manage pipeline of 20-25 loans per month, purchases and refinances
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Experience:
- 1-2+ years of Mortgage Loan Processing (experience with Government loans a huge plus!)
- Proficient with DU and LP
- Familiar with FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional products
- College degree preferred but not required