Remote Non QM Jumbo Underwriter
Cherry Hill, NJ
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $130,000
A bit about us:
We are a Mortgage Banker licensed in 30+ states. We offer a high level of expertise in mortgage banking services and offer excellent service to our clients. We are now looking for Non-QM Jumbo Underwriters.
If this sounds like you, please apply below.
Why join us?
High Salary, Bonuses per file, Excellent Benefits and MORE!
Underwriter duties shall include without limitation:
- Underwrite Conventional & Jumbo Loans in accordance with overlays, policies and procedures outlined by Director of Operations
- Underwrite Conventional & Jumbo Loans in accordance with all agency guidelines and Investor Overlays
- Perform industry-standard underwriting activities (e.g. reviewing Income, assets, title, appraisal, loan application)
- Access all risk factors of loan and ensure it meets guidelines
- Report to Manager in regard to protocol and file escalation
- Check for accuracy of all incoming loan information for file and report discrepancies
- Ensure that all of the tax, title, insurance and closing documentation is in place
- Interface borrowers, loan processors, loan officers and underwriting in an effective manner
- Review the appraisal to make sure it is accurate and thorough, so that the home is truly worth at least the purchase
price on purchases and value on refinances
- Maintain, understand and follow lender / Agency / Investor guidelines at all times
- Underwriters to make sure all of loan factors meet particular loan guidelines
- Maintain dates in loan origination system pertaining to underwriting (as applicable)
- Submit mortgage loans to automated underwriting systems for approval within investor guidelines
- Assure all FINAL numbers and information is updated in file and system prior to issuing a clearance to close
- Ensure file compliance prior to closing being requested