REMOTE Loan Processor
Managed by Jobot Pro
$55,000 - $61,000
A bit about us:
We have been providing home buyers with options and opportunity for over 30 years! We are currently looking for strong Loan Processors to add to our teams! Processors are paid a strong base salary and a per file bonus.
Perform duties of Conventional, FHA and VA loan processing and closing. Includes interacting with escrow, title company, sales, design center, and borrowers in the closing of the loans:
- Process and close loan applications from initial set-up through funding, striving to obtain loan approvals within 21 days of receipt of loan.
- Close approved loans, ensuring all conditions and requirements of underwriting and investors have been met.
- Communicate with New Home Consultants, borrowers and associates in a professional, courteous manner.
- Maintain a pipeline of loans with an emphasis on customer service, quality, accuracy and efficiency. Learn and maintain knowledge of different loan programs and corresponding computer system codes.
- Gather and submit credit report and supporting application (1003) documentation in a timely manner for loan approval.
- Maintain status and information within processing software system. Update codes, status dates and loan information for reporting as needed. Communicate status in meetings and with other associates as directed by supervisor.
- Obtain the sales contracts, escrow instructions, and any documentation regarding upgrades prior to ordering the appraisal for all purchases.
- Remain current with our Broker programs and maintain their forms for submission.
- Keep current with investor guideline changes by reading updated bulletins and communicate the same to the
- Obtain and follow through on borrower conditions for closing per underwriter/lenders requirements.
- Submit a document ready loan to funding by the prescribed time to accomplish a smooth closing or prepare and transfer closing documents to title (processing centers).
- Keep communication between borrowers, escrow/title, sales agents, and Home Loan Advisor up-to-date to avoid delays and confusion.
- Maintain written status with the borrowers with reference to “needs items” and/or approval conditions to meet the
Regulation B notification requirement.
- Assist Home Loan Advisors at community previews (or openings) from time to time as needed.
Why join us?
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- Review loan files and determine required documentation needed for approval
- Communicate and respond to internal and external customers
- Utilize pipeline reports to mange and prioritize daily work flow.
- Request, organize and process loan documentation and submit loans to Underwriting
- Obtain and submit loan conditions to clear loans for funding.
- Calculate Income
- Clear conditions from UW