Regional Operations Manager (Escrow/Title) - Employee Stock Plan, Great Salary!
Federal Way, WA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $150,000
A bit about us:
Based in Federal Way, WA, we are a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing an innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are recognized as the employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise.
Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983.
Why join us?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates
- Generous paid time off plan
- Life Insurance
- Short term, and long term disability
-Employee assistance program and more!
A Regional Operations Manager (ROM) is responsible for the overall profit/loss of their assigned JVs. To achieve success, they will support JV Managers through measurable accountability. Specific job functions and requirements of a ROM are listed below and fall into 4 overarching buckets:
JV Team Relations
***If you've ever opened up a new location this is an extra bonus***
- Resware experience is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of industry experience performing escrow and title duties
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days