Port Richey, FL
Managed by Jobot Pro
$65,000 - $80,000
A bit about us:
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for leading the affairs of Quality Assurance. This role is responsible for maintaining the quality management system (QMS) infrastructure and ensuring it is compliant, simple, effective, efficient, and defensible.
If you are a Quality Assurance Manager then please read on...
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- 4yr degree in Engineering or Technical discipline; or combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer in a Manufacturing Environment or Equivalent role in Quality function.
- Experience in Medical Devices or Aerospace a MUST
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) is preferred.