Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $140,000
A bit about us:
We develop advanced lasers and electro-optic systems for space and defense applications. Our customers include NASA, the U.S Department of Defense, and several of the leading aerospace prime contractors. With over 30 years of experience developing advanced fiber and bulk solid-state laser and lidar systems, we are a globally recognized leader and pioneer in our field.
If you are an experienced Free Space Optical Communication Engineer then please read on...
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- T echnical engineering background. - Fiber Optic communications preferred.
- Relevant industry/lab experience in optical transmitter/receiver systems.
- Ability to lead team of engineers on free-space optical communication terminals.
- Experience in digital/embedded electronics a plus. (space flight electronics - not necessary)
The Free Space Optical Communication Engineer design, develop and test the laser communications hardware for space applications.