Palo Alto, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
Based on Experience
A bit about us:
We are a leader in Safety and Preparedness electronics and a proud partner with the American Red Cross. With thirty years of history, we seek to empower our customers with products that will keep them safe, entertained and informed.
Why join us?
- Vison, Dental, Health!
- 35+ Years of Innovation
As the Operations Manager you will support the team as the back office support for all B2B customer orders and inquiries. You will be responsible for processing of all inbound orders which are received though EDI (Direct & Portal received), email and faxed from our customers.
- EDI (Electronic Data Information)
- Inventory Control
- Digital Commerce, online orders experience
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Process daily EDI orders, PO Changes, ASNs and Invoices in our ERP System.
- Maintain a strong focus on month-end and quarter-end deadlines and targets.
- Work closely with the warehouse and sales teams to ensure all available orders are released and shipped on a timely basis by reviewing backorders and working with the forecast team and sales team to address any inventory issues so to maximize revenue on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist with order inquiries from both wholesale accounts.
EDUCTION & EXPEREINCE:
- 5+ years of experience in a operations/order entry position.
- Experience with ERP order management systems. (NetSuite experience is a plus)
- Supply Chain Experience
- Forecasting Experience
- EDI Experience
- Experience managing products online