New York, NY
Managed by Jobot Pro
$110,000 - $150,000
A bit about us:
We are looking for a qualified Nurse Practitioner to join our team of health professionals, and assist in providing exceptional, compassionate healthcare to families in need. Our health center provides primary medical, dental and behavioral healthcare services, in addition to specialties such as; optometry, podiatry, and cardiology. Our team is focused on helping patients lead their best life by providing the best one-on-one patient care.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical (PPO), Dental, and Vision
- Supplemental Short Term Disability and LTD. Life insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Match
- Pension Plan
- Cafeteria Plan
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Current and active RN license to practice in the state of practice.
- DEA license required.
- 2+ years experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Current CPR and BLS certification.
- Required experience in Family or Pediatrics NP