Nurse Manager- L&D
Managed by Jobot Pro
$110,000 - $165,000
A bit about us:
Great Labor and Delivery Management opportunity for a large healthcare group. Strong commitment to exceptional medical services across California. Heavily invested in our community providing primary and specialty healthcare tailored to patients unique healthcare profiles, lifestyles and circumstances. Our patient centered philosophy drives the level of high-quality care we are committed to providing to our patients, regardless of their situation!
If you have at least two years of L&D management experience please keep reading...
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical (PPO), Dental, and Vision
- Supplemental Short Term Disability and LTD. Life insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Match
- Sign-on bonus available
- Generous Vacation
License in the state of CA, 2+ years of experience...
- Manage Clinical operations including practice standards, staffing, budgets and quality improvement
- Oversee the quality of service and coordinates plans of treatment, patient focused care
- Supervise a single unit of about 20-60 employees and provides best level of practice
- Current CPR and BLS certification
- Preferred experience as any of the following:
- Develops, directs and insures the implementation of department services that promote optimum health care delivery
- BCSL, ACLS and BSN preferred