Mountain View, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$165,000 - $200,000
A bit about us:
Based in San Francisco, CA, we are a top construction company that helps build the work campuses for all of the major players in the Bay Area! We are the #1 construction company in the industry when it comes to large-scale commercial and tenant improvement build-outs in California. We have long-term contracts with all of the large technology companies and are looking for an MEP Coordinator who is open to working with clients in the East Bay.
If you are a construction MEP Coordinator with good campus construction experience, then please read on….
Why join us?
Do you want to have long-term project stability working on top campus projects in the East Bay? If so, this is what we can offer you!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Great East Bay Projects!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly managing the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Low Voltage, Fire Protection, Fire Alarm, Test & Balance, BMS/BAS Controls trades, preferably within our core markets.
- General understanding of Building Codes, Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes, and Plumbing Codes as they relate to construction projects.
- Has a strong grasp of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Low Voltage, Fire Protection, Fire Alarm, Test & Balance, BMS/BAS Controls design and construction concepts.
- Ability to manage MEPF Design & Coordination using 3D software tools and BIM processes.
- Proficient and efficient in managing all components of construction project tasks relating to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing.
- Ability to run complex meetings with owners, consultants, and subcontractors.