Marketing Product Manager
Sherman Oaks, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$90,000 - $125,000
A bit about us:
For nearly a century we have been a trusted choice to serve the financial needs of a select member group in the community. We are proud to offer a relationship focused business, with a consultative approach to every one of our members.
If you're looking for a family focused financial institution, who places the highest value on it's members and employees then look no further!
Why join us?
- Exceptional Retirement Contribution Plan! (20% of yearly income!)
- 100% Coverage for a Full Suite of Health Benefits!
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans!
- Life Insurance Policy 2X Annual Salary!
- Amazing Opportunities for Advancement!
- Lucrative Bonus Plan on Top of Competitive Salary!
*Hybrid Remote Schedule*
We are looking for a Financial Product Marketing Manager to help lead and standardize a cohesive approach to managing and marketing our product offerings. Products include but are not limited to: Checking/Savings accounts, CD's, Lines of Credit, Loans for Auto, Home, Personal, etc.
The right candidate should be forward thinking and not afraid of doing research on competitors in and out of industry, as well as emerging technology. Some other responsibilities include:
- Obtain feedback directly from Credit Union members/prospective members.
- Recommend and develop new products and services/recommend and develop existing product enhancements that fulfill the needs of our members and support the Credit Union’s strategic direction.
- Assist the Marketing department with development and design of sales strategies, marketing campaigns, promotions, systems, and collateral.
- Work closely with the Operations department to determine mechanical, infrastructure, and implementation needs.
- Involvement in new product launches, relaunch of existing products.
- Involvement in reviewing and reporting on performance of products post-launch, and throughout product lifecycle.
- Work closely with Finance department on product pricing strategies.
- Make frequent presentations to internal departments, including the executive team, regarding market trends and necessary product adjustments. - - Ability to present to all levels of the organization.
- At least 3 years of Banking Industry experience