Marketing Automation Implementation Consultant
Los Angeles, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$95,000 - $120,000
A bit about us:
THIS IS A 100% WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY OPEN TO ANYONE LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and with offices around the world, we are a well-financed and rapidly rising B2B Software company leveraging AI to revolutionize the Account-Based Marketing (ABM) space. The CMO/CRO budget is growing significantly faster than the CIO's budget and is soon to surpass it in actual spend and we are well-positioned to help them achieve their revenue goals as well as our own. We leverage a Full Stack Cloud Platform, AI/ML, Predictive Analytics, and Data Science to predict customer behavior and needs so Revenue Leaders and Sales People have the highest quality leads before the competition. We’ve raised over $80 million, have doubled headcount year over year the past 3 years, and doubled revenue year over year. This year our hiring plan calls for doubling headcount again. Our CEO and leadership team are industry veterans with a track record of building successful businesses up and executing billion-dollar exits. Due to rapid growth and robust customer demand, we are hiring to grow our Post Sales, Implementation team. The ideal candidate knows the ins and outs of the set-up, configuration, and integration of marketing automation products into the data infrastructure, CRM, and related systems in order to achieve customer goals. This is not a highly technical coding role, nor is it a person who designs campains. Rather it is for someone who configures and integrates the infrastructure that enables marketers to engage their customers the way they want. If this sounds like you and you are interested in taking a step up in your career, please apply now!
Why join us?
We have the leadership and people in place at all levels who have a track record of success and that is why we are emerging as the dominant player in a space that is hot, hot, hot. Our people and strategic positioning are the reasons why we have sustained hockey-stick growth year over year for 4+ years.
What's In It For You?
- Competitive base salary, generous bonuses, and stock option plan
- Complete ownership of your daily schedule and workload including work from home as much or little as you would like
- Own the client relationship. Help them become more self-sufficient and successful in their marketing programs.
- Join a growing team where there are ample opportunities to get cross-training, take on new initiatives, and design or redesign SOPs
- Career advancement and professional development opportunities
We are looking for a strong generalist with excellent people skills, empathy for their challenges, solutions to their problems, and the subject matter expertise they need to be successful. You will work directly with technical resources as well as stakeholders both internally and with the customer to achieve their objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent project management skills
- Consultative approach to educating stake-holders, aligning expectations, and delivering solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success to onboard new customers
- 3- 6+ years of technical/consulting experience in the implementation of marketing automation solutions in a customer-facing role
- BS degree or higher
- CRM Subject Matter Expertise: SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM, FreshSales, or other B2B CRM applications
- Focus in the area of Salesforce automation (SFA), Lead Management and Marketing
- Subject matter expertise MAP (Marketing Automation Platform)
- Subject matter expertise with CRM integration, data integration, and various Marketing Automation platforms such as Oracle Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Eloqua, ExactTarget, Marketo, Hubspot, FreshMarketer, Silverpop, Act-on or related B2B focused MAP
- Subject matter expertise in lead scoring, lead nurturing, and campaigns automation
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- 3+ years of project management expertise with proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Experience working with multiple customers simultaneously in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, utilizing consultative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to develop clear and concise written technical and non-technical documentation
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you! Please apply now as interviews are ongoing!