Lead Software Engineer - Java - Medical Device Manufacturing
Saint Louis, MO
Managed by Jobot Pro
$110,000 - $140,000
A bit about us:
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer with Java experience in an ISO/FDA regulated environment to join a growing, global Medical Device Manufacturer located in the beautiful St. Louis, MO. area.
The position leads the design and development of software application code, potentially directing the work of other software engineers, and working with a Senior Lead Engineer to make and implement architectural decisions.
Why join us?
We offer an exciting and fast paced working environment.
We offer an above average and area competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Significant experience applying software design concepts and software application lifecycle management, including management of technical debt.
- Significant experience with iterative software development methodologies.
- Ability to lead the implementation of user stories and resolution of defects in application code, including relational database modeling.
- Ability to lead the creation and maintenance of unit tests to verify function-level behavior.
- Ability to lead the development of automated tests to verify user-level behavior.
- Mentoring of new/junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related scientific or engineering discipline, or equivalent experience;
Master's degree preferred.
- Experience in an ISO/FDA regulated environment as a member of a product development organization (medical device or biotech industry) preferred.