Landscape Construction Estimator
Managed by Jobot Pro
$70,000 - $90,000
A bit about us:
Based in Southborough, MA, we are a leading provider of world-class landscape services that offers a variety of commercial, home owner associations, and estate landscape maintenance, design, construction, snow and ice management and fence installation solutions. Our awesome team is comprised of some of the best and brightest in the industry and our tremendous growth over the past several years reflects our commitment to excellence and ability to achieve the highest quality results in all facets of our business!
We are currently growing strong and have secured some new projects and, due to this, we are very actively interviewing and hiring! If you're a skilled Landscape Construction Estimator with solid experience with plan takeoffs for commercial projects, please apply today!
Why join us?
1. Strong compensation and benefits
2. Great team and work environment
3. Huge growth potential!
Candidate is responsible for evaluating bid specifications and drawings, ensuring that we know everything required to successfully bid and win the project. Must have the ability to create and maintain efficient takeoffs, job cost development and bid tracking.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Review and estimate costs on prospect jobs
- Prepare and sustain status of plan reproduction
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate information from suppliers and subcontractors and ability to negotiate better pricing
- Compile take off data using an estimate software and present information to management
- Encourage growth and maintain positive relations with clients
- Successfully transfer projects from estimating to the production team
Skills & Experience:
- High accuracy and attention detail
- Ability to breakdown landscape, civil drawings, specifications, addendum & bulletins
- Clear and effective oral/written communication skills (with both clients and internal staff)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and on Screen Takeoff Software
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a mast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and willingness to travel