Landscape Account Manager
Managed by Jobot Pro
$65,000 - $85,000
A bit about us:
Based in Southborough, MA, we are a leading facilities outdoor service provider that offers a variety of commercial, home owner associations, and estate landscape maintenance, design, construction, snow and ice management and fence installation solutions. We employee over 100 professionals in two locations, have been around for over 40 years, do over 12 million in annual revenue, and are growing strong! We're constantly involved in exciting, high profile projects and, due to our dynamic growth, we are very actively interviewing and hiring!
If you're a skilled Landscape Account Manager with commercial landscaping and snow experience, please apply today!
Why join us?
1. Great team and work environment
2. Huge growth potential
3. Strong compensation and benefits including:
- 401K for all employees with 3.5% company match
- Company-provided vehicle
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off Policy + 6 corporate holidays
- Formal training and development program
This position provides a crucial role in our customer service experience. Working closely with our Director of Operations , and Field Operations Manager to cultivate long term relationships with our customers. The team member in this role will be managing existing customers, finding new opportunities, and attending training and networking events.
How you will achieve this:
- Drive customer satisfaction and retention by understanding the individual needs of our clients
- Provide excellent service and communication in a constructive, courteous manner with a focus on problem solving
- Promote high standards for customer service, safety, and our culture and core values in a positive team environment
- Provide organizational management, leadership and communication between customers and the operations team in a professional manor and work cooperatively to find delivery solutions
- Manage our Site Inspection process in conjunction with Director of Operations to identify property maintenance shortcomings and create enhancement opportunities
- Create client proposals, contracts, and recommendations and estimates that are designed to meet each client’s objectives are accurately and appropriately priced
New Business Development
- Identify new business opportunities by cultivating and maintaining business relationships with existing customers
- Actively prospect for potential clients near your existing customers and pursue new business relationships
- Find and attend training and networking events within the industry. Represent our core values and show the industry what we are about