Jobot House Manager
Newport Beach, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$80,000 - $150,000
A bit about us:
What is Jobot?
Jobot is a revolutionary recruiting firm that combines the latest in AI technology with our custom software, Jax, and partners it with Jobot Pros (experienced recruiters) to fill jobs and provide incredible service to our clients and candidates in the process. We are disrupting the recruiting space and have grown from 0 to over 400 folks in just over 3 years!
Why join us?
This is an opportunity to join the Guardians of the Bots!
We utilize technology and culture to give you the ability to succeed as a Jobot Concierge, earn a great living and... get this...take every other Friday off. Yes, every other Friday. So... that means you have 26 3-day weekends a year. Twenty-six.
Why? Because we like you. Plus, we believe in a culture wherein we foster mutual respect. You will be a key member of our Advenger team, put your best foot forward in assisting any/all tasks assigned, and then…you take a 3-day weekend…every other week. Enjoy. You earned it.
Other holidays? Glad you asked. We take off from December 23rd to the first weekday after the new year...usually January 2nd. Why? You guessed it, we like you. Plus, we like your family...and friends...and even your pets. So, spend time with your chameleon and come back refreshed and ready to go!
Partnership opportunity? We think you'll care more if we care about you. So, we do. As a partner in the firm, you are integral to our success.
Profit/Cash flow sharing? Why, yes, again! Our profit-sharing plan can lead to lifetime profit sharing into retirement. We want you to think positive thoughts about us when you are 64.
Income? You will receive a lucrative compensation plan with room to grow into leadership roles. Bonuses and incentives abound!
Medical, Dental, and Vision? We have executive-level coverage – PPO Platinum Plan. We pay 100% of your personal premium and 50% for your dependents.
401k Plan? Yes!
529 College Fund Matching for ALL your kiddos? Yes again.
If you believe kindness, respect, and results are important attributes to a culture…Jobot could be a good fit for you. Apply and let’s chat! The Jobot Family
3 Things that are Needed for this Job:
- 3+ years of success as an Office, Restaurant, or Hospitality Manager.
- 2+ year(s) experience planning, managing, and executing large-scale events is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience working at a recruiting firm is not a recruiter but is a plus!
3 Things You will be Doing in this Job:
- You will be the face of our beautiful Jobot House! This will entail greeting our Jobot family and visitors. You will be responsible for ensuring our Jobot House is always looking it's very best. Assisting in any facilities tickets or vendor calls for our in-house equipment. You will also have experience in the facilities and logistic needs for office management which will include and are not limited to: managing the inventory of office supplies and placing orders as necessary, receiving and sorting incoming mail and deliveries and managing outgoing mail, developing Jobot House standards, policies, and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- You will be an integral part of the Jobot family by providing full administrative support to our recruiting, engineering, and operations team. You will be a “go-to” person. These questions range from “Where is our holiday party going to be?” to, “Can you assist me with ordering up a gift for a candidate of mine?” Some will be fun surprises and secrets and others you will be a mentor and teacher about how things work at Jobot.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle. We are all about giving the “white glove treatment” to everyone we interact with.
3 Things that You are GREAT at about this Job:
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business.
- Ability to work independently on assignments and handle sensitive/confidential information with integrity, discretion, and utmost sense of confidentiality.
More about our operations team:
We are the Guardians of the Bots! We are the glue that holds our family together. We have the special privilege of creating a direct impact on the success of Jobot.
As a member of the Guardians of the Bots or Jobot’s Operations Team, you will be working behind the scenes to create some magic alongside our Founder and CEO, Heidi Golledge. Together, we join forces to make the world go round at Jobot.
This job is based in Newport Beach, CA at our beautiful Jobot House!