Managed by Jobot Pro
$130,000 - $180,000
A bit about us:
With offices in Sunnyvale and San Francisco, CA we are a fast-growing Y Combinator backed startup that is revolutionizing the Marketing technology space! We leverage a Full Stack Cloud Platform, AI/ML, Predictive Analytics and Data Science to predict customer behavior and needs so Revenue Leaders and Sales People have the highest quality leads before the competition. We are very well funded and growing quickly in terms of both head count and revenue.
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer who has experience with Java, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, the Hadoop Ecosystem and High Availability, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary, bonus and equity package!
- Architect, build and scale services using the latest and greatest technologies
- All the perks of well-funded A-Level start-up life (great benefits, perks, free meals, team building, etc)
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Professional Software Engineering experience (read, write and debug clean, maintainable and scalable code
- Professional Linux/Unix Systems Admin experience as well as a firm grasp of networking fundamentals
- Professional experience with Java and Python
- Experience developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in a High Availability environment
- Experience with configuration management tools including Ansible, Chef, Puppet and idempotency
- Experience with build systems including Bazel, Buck and Pants
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem such as Hive and Presto
- Knowledge of standard security practices
- Experience with Docker
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field is preferred
What you'll do - Own our Hadoop and Presto clusters as well as front and backend services
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to the team
- Develop, deploy and scale infrastructure services related to ease of use/management and availability \
- Stay on the cutting edge of technology by dedicating time to research and testing technologies that solve relevant product challenges
- Write, review, and debug production code
- Develop documentation, capacity plans, infrastructure components and more
Why join us? Have a high degree of autonomy in your work. Your work will have a big impact on our product and company success! Ample new development. Solve novel challenges!