HR Analyst- Bilingual
San Marcos, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$65,000 - $75,000
A bit about us:
We are a fast growing Manufacturing company looking for a HR Analyst to join our team. Must be Bilingual with at least 2 years of experience.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Why join us?
High Paying Salary, Excellent Benefits, 401K and MORE!
· Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
· Support the Sr HR Manager to update the job descriptions, gather local information for the annual salary, conduct employee surveys, supports local management to conduct analyses for compensation
· Develops, recommends and implements local personnel policies and procedures that are in line with corporate and group; maintains handbook and communicate changes to site staff; performs benefits education
· Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new employee orientations and on-boarding; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counselling, outplacement counselling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements
· Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains site organization charts and employee directory
· With the direction of the Sr HR Manager, evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
· Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
· This position does not manage other employees
· This position is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday
· This position regularly requires long hours and some weekend work
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· 2 - 5 years' experience in functional role