Heavy Civil Superintendent
Managed by Jobot Pro
$110,000 - $120,000
A bit about us:
Based in Lexington, SC we are the leading Civil Engineering company in the South Carolina area. We are looking to add a strong Civil Superintendent/ Operations Manager to our dynamic team! Projects include; subdivisions, commercial, industrial, underground, roadways and land development.
Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience as an Heavy Civil Super/ Operations Manager and 7 years in the construction industry with similar projects; site work, roadways, waterways, driveways or anything neighborhood related.
If this sounds like you, please read on!
Why join us?
We promote from within. We pride ourselves in having very little turnover and taking exceptional care of our employees..
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Bonus Package!
- Company Vehicle!
- 100% Fully Paid Benefits and Profit Sharing!Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- Implement all safety program requirements on assigned projects.
- Read and interpret civil engineering plans and specifications for site development execution and bidding.
- Use Microsoft projects and or P6 to schedule active projects.
- Specify, evaluate, approve, and order site development materials.
- Schedule multiple projects and crew assignments to meet all schedule milestones
- Generate purchase orders, change orders, invoices, and other job related paperwork.
- Troubleshoot issues on jobsites, determine solutions, and implement solutions to meet safety, quality, schedule, and costs objectives
- Coordinate required inspections and test by local authorities and quality program requirements. Generate all needed paperwork for inspections or tests
- Complete and close-out projects on schedule and prepare and submit final billings in a timely fashion