Front End Software Engineer
Managed by Jobot Pro
Based on Experience
A bit about us:
Founded in the 1990s, our main focus is delivering and maintaining security solutions for satellite and Internet-based television systems and other connectivity initiatives in North America. Our mission also includes carrying strong anti-piracy activities from field investigations to legal and joint actions with law enforcement agencies.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
The apps being worked on for this role are all in QT and QML. The current IT team has about 10 people consisting of 7 front end developers, 2 back end developers, and 2 scrum masters. We are seeking 2 more front end developers.
Your responsibilities will range from designing and implementing firmware functionalities to architecting and implementing applications:
- Design, implement, test, and ship features that will reach hundreds of thousands of daily users
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that performs well
- Adopt, embrace, and promote agile practices within the team
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term value with short-term needs
You should know some of the following:
- Jenkins, CI/CD
- Agile, Unit testing, Linux