Managed by Jobot Pro
Based on Experience
A bit about us:
We are a innovative engineering company looking for an Electrical Engineer/Electrical Design Engineer to take our business in to the future.
We design large scale infrastructure systems for commercial buildings and more.
Established in 1968, we have worked on over 19,000 projects and we remain a household name for developers nationwide.
Why join us?
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Great work culture and environment
- Meaningful projects with a Rockstar team of developers
- Be involved in the next chapter of our business as we develop proprietary software
- Prepare construction documentation and documents for the Electrical design of buildings....specs, drawings, and reports
- Develop equipment and device layouts, circuiting, one-line diagrams and specifications
- Assist in the definition of the project scope, budget estimates, and design schedules
- Reviewing electrical documents for areas of conflict with all building systems
- Maintain coordination with the Client and the entire design team
- Ensure design is consistent with vision and schedule is maintained
- Work closely with vendors and representatives for selection and specs of appropriate equipment
- Conduct meetings with both the clients and co-workers
- AutoCAD, Revit and the Microsoft Office suite
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) or Professional Engineer (PE) credentials **possession of or eligible to obtain**
- LEED BD+C credentials **possession of or eligible to obtain**
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Strong background using industry standards and engineering calculations
- Electrical Design
- Basic understanding of power systems
- Familiar with related drawing, permitting, and regulatory requirements
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Analytical skills