Director of Facilities & Maintenance
Managed by Jobot Pro
$75,000 - $100,000
A bit about us:
We are an industrial manufacture of private aircraft. We have specialized for over the last 40 years in providing people with the ability to build and fly their own personal aircraft.
Why join us?
- 401k match to 8%
- 575 per month stipend for health insurance
- 7 paid holidays & Accumulate time off
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
Responsible for the maintenance operations concerned with the installation and maintenance of machinery and other mechanical equipment used in company production operations. Manages employees who perform facility and industrial equipment maintenance, repair and improvement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the Maintenance Department
- Delegates work to department employees
- Trains employees
- Schedule, supervise and manage vendor provided work and service
- Schedule, supervise, manage and document inhouse generated facility projects & infrastructure changes
- Schedule, supervise, manage and document all industrial equipment upgrades (software & hardware), installations, repair & maintenance
- Schedule, supervise, manage and document all work done by all employees in the Maintenance dept via CMMS (Computer maintenance management software) incidentally the candidate for this position should know that abbreviation.
- Manage our facility with IBC, NFPA NEC 70 and Oregon Building Life and Health Codes
- Schedule, supervise, manage and document Maintenance Dept employee training for the Oregon BCD electrical code requirements concerning training and licensing for LME’s.
- Perform preventative maintenance activities on heavy industrial equipment such as cleaning, lubricating, inspecting, replacing worn parts or adjusting as needed.
- Perform electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems installations, repairs, adjustments or improvements as needed
- General metal fabrication skills: able to use mills, lathes, drill presses, saws, calipers, micrometers, die grinders, acetylene cutting torch, Arc/MIG/TIG welding, etc.
- Repair/reroute electrical branch circuits for existing equipment for repairs or improvements/upgrades with the ability to size and install the breakers, wire, conduit, j-boxes and switch gear/disconnects as needed
- Able to read electrical schematics and use same in general electrical and network troubleshooting for industrial automation and control, including Profibus/Profinet (or similar network protocols), HMI’s, PLC’s, PAC’s, VFD’s, and remote I/O (ASi). Able to use DMMs and IR guns.
- Able to read, develop or program Siemens Step 7 TIA Portal V13/14/15 PLC/HMI/Network ladder logic, sequential function, statement or function block (SFC, ST, FBD) programs or similar automation software
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced with MS Office Suites
- 1-3+ Years of secondary education in industrial automation and control or equivalent in electrical/mechanical trade CEU’s or Military schools
- 4+ years of experience as a licensed LME/Manufacturing Electrician and/or a Journeyman Millwright in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Maintenance Electrician license
- OSHA/Oregon OSHA and NFPA 70E to work on energized electrical equipment with the appropriate PPE