Digital Design Engineer
Managed by Jobot Pro
$90,000 - $140,000
A bit about us:
We are a private Aerospace company. We specialize in developing spectral sensing technologies, sensor processing techniques and computational solutions. Our capabilities include applications of systems engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software development.
Why join us?
- Great Benefits
- R&D Engineering Environment
- Cutting Edge Technology
The Digital Design Engineer with have experience in Xilinx FPGA firmware development and experience in one or more of the following digital design areas: MPSoC and RFSoC developments, analog/digital circuit design, printed circuit board design, and lab testing. Having direct experience in RFSoC developments is a plus.
- FPGA Based DOD Systems, 20 Person Company and 4 Engineers on the this team
- FPGA & VHDL Design Experience
- 80% Design
- 20% Testing
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze Digital/FPGA system requirements and estimate development schedules
- Translate system requirements into FPGA designs through VHDL coding, simulation, synthesis, and hardware-in-the-loop testing
- Create product documentation as required (interface control documents, users manuals, test plans, etc.)
- Support in the generation of monthly status reports and customer briefings as needed
- Work in conjunction with other engineering departments and other company functions to ensure project success.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in FPGA-based developments using Xilinx Vivado
- Ability to acquire/retain a security clearance
- 5+ years’ experience in FPGA-based developments
- ALDEC FPGA modeling and simulation tools
- ORCAD schematic capture