Cyber Security Analyst
Managed by Jobot Pro
$80,000 - $110,000
A bit about us:
Our mission is to create the best digital supply chain solutions and enable collaboration and visibility to our customers by combining profitability, advanced technologies, digital products, and data analytics.
Why join us?
- Great benefits, minimal employee cost for family, no cost for individual
- 5% 401k match
- 14 paid holidays, plus PTO package
- Remote Work
- Develop and implement Cyber Security strategies consistent with the company vision
- Ensure timely execution of Cyber Security deliverables including analysis, aggregation and reporting of compliance requirements
- Identify issues and root causes, provide oversight and facilitation of remediation plans including security concepts, controls, and awareness & training in alignment with company Policy, Standards & Specifications.
- Execute Governance & Compliance processes; e.g. Exception to Policy and DNS Governance processes.
- Support internal & external Audit readiness including SOX and JSOX readiness.
- Deliver evidence-based cybersecurity assessments and demonstrate security strategies for areas of improvement.
- Support the development and implementation of company Security Policies, standards, guidelines, tools, and documentation for consistent execution of risk management activities.
- Maintain strong working relationships with individuals and groups involved in managing information security risks, and governance and compliance across the organization.
- Conduct periodic reviews with Cyber Security and Business Unit Leadership risk owners to ensure accountability and visibility of all open issues and to verify progress is being made towards previously committed remediation plans.
- Support and lead continuous process and capability improvements.
Who you are:
- A current or former Cyber Security Analyst in industrial or logistics business
- 4+ years as a member of GRC (Governance, Risk Management and Compliance) team in various and evolving roles
- Familiar with Sarbanes Oxley (U.S. SOX or Japanese SOX) Compliance Standards
- A promoter of a culture of innovation, collaboration, and best security and audit principles
- Strong Governance, Compliance and Risk Mitigation background with Policies, Data Protection and User Management, Privacy laws and standards across the globe
- Certification such as CISA, CISM, CIA, CISSP or similar strongly preferred
- Prior experience with cloud-based solutions
- Strong customer focus and the ability to communicate complex or challenging messages effectively to a variety of audiences
- Bachelors degree, graduate degree preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player who plays well with others
- Previous experience with off-she shelf software solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a global and diverse environment
- Project Management and Change Management experience a plus