Customer Success Manager - SaaS
Managed by Jobot Pro
$120,000 - $160,000
A bit about us:
Our mission is to enable individuals and organizations to positively impact the health of our planet by using our platform.
Why join us?
If you are a customer champion, passionate about solving problems, advising customers, and making the world more sustainable, you will bring tremendous value to our customers and team.
- Cultivate the successful accelerated adoption and onboarding of the company platform at
key organizations to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and
- “Own the customer” as the single point of contact, defining a success plan with deliverables,
and ensuring clear communication across all activities of the customers’ post-sale journey.
- Be consultative and build in-depth relationships and a complete understanding of their
business goals and objectives.
- Build credibility, relationships, and influence C-level stakeholders by advocating our
‘Customers for Life’ philosophy.
- Be passionate about the products, understand the outcomes our product and its
features deliver to customers goals.
- Provide coaching and education to improve adoption of our product.
- Identify, clearly communicate and manage risk throughout the year through proactive
touchpoints and taking the lead in developing resolution strategies.
- Identify successful customers and turn them into advocates, measured by participation in
reference calls, case studies, webinars and blogs.
- Introduce and implement new products and features to your customers based off of needs
that you have uncovered in your strategic conversations.
- Partner with Sales, Solution Architecture, Marketing, and Executives to help ensure expansion
opportunities are identified and closed successfully.
- Develop and execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan by ensuring on-time invoicing
and onboarding all customers to project managing potential development or functional
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support, and Execs) to
complete customer goals, be the “Voice of the Customer” to provide visibility and/or
escalations and maintain strong reference ability across your book of customers.
- 3+ years CSM experience and preferably within the SaaS industry
- Experience working closely with C-level / SVP-level executives at customers
- Experience with executive business reviews and running engaging webinars
- At ease demonstrating product functionality, ability to provide comprehensive overview of
key business use cases
- Experience creating structured programs to drive adoption
- Experience influencing change in complex organization
- Engaging phone & video presence: enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident,
and extremely professional
- Comfortable in fast-paced, global team