Automotive Electrical Systems Engineer (Electric Vehicle)
Managed by Jobot Pro
$65,000 - $75,000
A bit about us:
The Electrical Systems Engineer reports to the VP of Engineering and is responsible to lead the electric vehicle engineering team and integration of the vehicle system. This individual will support all aspects of engineering, especially hardware such as sensors, actuators and electrical control units.
Why join us?
Excellent Company that is changing the world!
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the hardware engineering team activities together with manufacturing/service department
- Lead the engineering release meetings and processes with engineering/manufacturing team
- Develop and manage all BOM, drawings, WI and the configurations
- Develop and manage all documentations of the requirements, design and validation report.
- Develop the best solutions applying mechanical, thermodynamics, material and electrical technologies
- Support drawing development activities including equipment management and maintenance
- Support electrical engineering such as wire harness, PCB board and key component development
- Release high quality automotive drawings, components and systems
- Find the best suppliers and develop a good relationship with the company
- Provide analysis and troubleshooting of the vehicles for all the development process
- Provide technical guidance to the engineering teams, technicians and manufacturing workers
- Follow all defined company processes
- Create, update and maintain any technical writing documents.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- BS or higher in Engineering
- 5+ years’ Hands-on Automotive Electrical Hardware/System development experience
- 2+ automotive V-cycle development process
- Proven track record of automotive systems development and the validation
- Hands-on experience in development of automotive component using the tools such oscilloscope.
- Good understanding of automotive controls systems
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skill
Preferred Skills & Experiences
- Electric vehicle development or relevant experiences
- Electrical hand-on design experiences using tools such as SolidWorks and Altium
- Understanding of high voltage energy storage and charge subsystems.
- Deep knowledge of automotive process and documentation such as P-Diagram, DFMEA, ICD