Managed by Jobot Pro
$120,000 - $145,000
A bit about us:
Premier public accounting firm. Talent is our biggest asset and we believe in creating a place where you are given the tools you need for success. If you succeed, we all do!
Why join us?
- Relocation and Signing bonuses;
- Competitive salaries;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays;
- 100% covered health, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees; and
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- frequent feedback on their performance;
- regular opportunities to work directly with, and learn from, experienced managers, principals, and partners;
- the chance to work closely with a mentor on any aspect of their professional growth and development;
- routine onsite CPE, company-paid offsite CPE, reimbursable CPA exam costs, and higher education reimbursement;
- flexibility to set their own work schedules and work remotely, to balance their work and their personal lives;
- casual attire which includes jeans any day of the week;
- onsite gym and employee lounge; and
- a stocked breakroom, happy hours, and company events throughout the year
Audit Managers at our firm . . .
Heavy with NPO Non-profits and ideally affordable housing or similar.
- Gather information to prepare for the audit strategy.
- Develop budgets and identify resources for engagements.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients.
- Act as first reviewer for engagements.
- Supervise a team of audit professionals; providing coaching and mentoring to audit staff as appropriate.
What we are looking for in our next Audit Manager . . .
- A minimum of eight (8)+ years of audit experience with a proven track record of successfully leading audit teams;
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related;
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English – both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to manage all aspects of the audit; including planning, fieldwork and wrap-up;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple engagements and time constraints; and
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the Bay Area as needed.