Managed by Jobot Pro
Based on Experience
A bit about us:
We are an industry-leading Real Estate Development firm with over 4 major projects in the pipeline, looking for an Assistant Superintendent to be brought on. Each project will be over 25$ million and a great way to grow in a rapidly expanding well-established development firm.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Housing Assistance
So if you are a Construction Assistant Superintendent with strong experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist Superintendent with managing job site safety, quality, and schedule for assigned projects from pre-construction to closeout.
- Performing onsite labor for the majority of the day.
- Assist in managing the field and project team successfully and collaboratively.
- Assist with setting up job site logistics, field coordination, and project schedule.
- Participate in the review all project documents for constructability and content, including shop drawings.
- Maintain and update project records including RFIs, ASIs and as-builts.
- Coordinate subcontractors.
- Coordinate with building inspections, subcontractor inspections, and agencies.
- In collaboration with the Superintendent perform daily job site walks and submit daily safety
- Conduct and/or attend Forman meetings, pre-task meetings, safety meetings, and project staff
- Assist with the management of job site manpower production and performance.
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ Years' related construction experience
- 1+ Year supervisory experience
- 3+ Years working in the multifamily trades