Assistant Landscape Project Manager
Managed by Jobot Pro
$50,000 - $60,000
A bit about us:
Based in Southborough, MA, we are a leading facilities outdoor service provider that offers a variety of commercial, home owner associations, and estate landscape maintenance, design, construction, snow and ice management and fence installation solutions. We are currently growing strong and have secured some new projects and, due to this, we are very actively interviewing and hiring!
If you're a skilled Assistant Landscape Project Manager, please apply today!
Why join us?
1. Strong compensation and benefits
2. Great team and work environment
3. Huge growth potential
Reports to: Senior Project Manager and/or Senior Estimator
Skill set/Experience/Education requirements: Assistant Project Manager must possess the following skill set and educational background:
- 3+ years of related experience working in the construction/design build industry.
- Ability to breakdown landscape, civil drawings, specifications, addendum, submittals,& bulletins
- Understanding of budgets, both material and labor
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Excel , MS Word, and Outlook
- Strong work ethic and willingness to travel
- Ability to create and maintain long term partnerships with vendors and sub-contractors
- Daily management, supervision, coordination, of assigned projects
- Manage and meet timelines of budgets
- Communicate status updates to all contractors, customers, and managers involved in projects
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate information from suppliers and subcontractors and ability to negotiate better pricing
- Estimate and complete change orders for projects
- Work with clients to grow the long-term relationship between client and company
- Successfully transfer projects from development division to maintenance division
- Complete all submittals and keep organized data base of all projects
- Ensure success between bidding jobs and installation of jobs by creating accurate estimates
- Build client relationships by “delivering what we promise”
- Expand client list by going to networking groups, trade shows, and vendors.
- Stay continually up to date on newest procedures and certifications
- Strengthen our team by being a reliable and honest team member.