Managed by Jobot Pro
$60,000 - $90,000
A bit about us:
We are an advanced Power Electronics Company. We design, develop and manufacture innovative feature-rich power supply and power solutions for mission-critical and life-saving applications. We serve diverse industries and markets including defense and aerospace, medical and healthcare, industrial, and telecommunications. We also provide electric vehicle charger products and energy storage segments.
Why join us?
- Great Medical, Dental, Vision
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Advanced Technology
As the Division Manager will oversee the entire division operations and services. It includes presales and customer support, value added design, product assembly. The division manager will be responsible to ensure the assembly or production process adheres to policies and procedures. This individual will handle the cost efficiency, quality and safety throughout the production process. They will work to find cost effective and quality materials used in the process, constantly looking for ways to cut costs and streamline processes. They will be responsible for planning, discussing and completing reports about the production and the staff, and meeting target dates, completing paperwork related to the assembly line, report to supervisors, and communicating with other departments. They will be the main focal point supporting sales activities and will lead the assembly line of our products and value-added solutions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the integration and assembly of the power solutions to support our customers’ needs.
- Ensure people and resources are applied in an efficient and effective manner to meet delivery requirements while achieving quality and safety standards
- Ensure that team members follow defined assembly procedures and comply with quality requirements
- Monitor and maintain all equipment and tools
- Monitor change over and/or line set up efficiency
- Ensure achievement of production throughput against stated capacity targets
- Manage daily office operations
- Troubleshot and resolve any technical issues for the assembly line
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Team leadership – oversee teams of production personnel
- Project Management skills – excellent time management and organization skills
- Communication skills – effective written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving skills - problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience of leading small group activities to drive improvement ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in science engineering or Equivalent experiences
- Experience in power electronic products, semiconductors or other