Administrative Client Coordinator
Newport Beach, CA
Managed by Jobot Pro
$60,000 - $80,000
A bit about us:
Jobot is a revolutionary recruiting firm that combines the latest in AI technology with Jobot Pros (experienced recruiters) to fill jobs and provide incredible service to our clients and candidates in the process.
We are disrupting the recruiting space and have grown from 0 to nearly 300 folks at Jobot in just about 2 years. We believe in building an organization on kindness and respect.
Why join us?
Jobot is using AI to disrupt the recruiting space.
This position is for a spot on the infamous Advengers team!
Who Are The Advengers? The Advengers are part of the Jobot Operations Team, which works closely with our Fearless Leader and CEO, Heidi Golledge, to provide the best culture and environment for the entire Jobot family!
What? We use technology and culture to give our Jobot family the ability to succeed, earn a great living and... get this...take every other Friday off. Yes, every other Friday. We work a 9/80 work schedule.
Why? Because we like you. Plus, we believe in a culture wherein we foster mutual respect.
Other holidays? Glad you asked. We take off from December 24th to the first weekday after the new year...usually January 2nd. Why? You guessed it, we like you. Plus, we like your family...and friends...and even your pets. So, spend time with your chameleon and come back refreshed and ready to find talented people for their best gig.
Partnership opportunity? We think you'll care more if we care about you. So, we do. As a partner in the firm, you are integral to our success.
Profit/Cash flow sharing? Why, yes, again! Our profit-sharing plan can lead to lifetime profit sharing into retirement. We want you to think positive thoughts about us when you are 64.
1. Medical? You choose PPO or HMO of our Platinum Plan.
We pay 100% of your personal premium and 50% of your family’s.
2. Dental and Vision? 100% paid for you, 50% of your family’s
3. College Fund for your <18 children - $500 a year 529 Match
5. Cash flow sharing
Your background should include...
- 2+ years of success in operations with a heavy workflow. Possible jobs before could be: Concierge at Disney, Wedding Planner at Pelican Hill, Office Manager at a Recruiting Company
- 1-2+ year(s) experience planning, managing, and executing large-scale events is a plus.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and a strong sense of professionalism.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business
- Ability to work independently on assignments and handle sensitive/confidential information with integrity, discretion, and utmost sense of confidentiality.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humor, and good with people.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Positive, and driven personality.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience working at a recruiting firm is not a recruiter but is a plus!
What your job would entail...
You will be a keeper of our culture.
You will be an integral part of the Jobot family by providing full administrative support to our recruiting, engineering, and operations team. You will be a “go-to” person. These questions range from “Where is our holiday party going to be?” to, “Can you explain to me our Recruiting Rules of Engagement?”. Some will be fun surprises and secrets and others you will be a mentor and teacher about how things work at Jobot.
Sometimes, you will be the first point of contact for all our candidates and clients who inquire to work with Jobot. This means, your customer service skills must be unmatched! We are all about giving the “white glove treatment” to everyone we interact with. You will also have experience in the facilities and logistic needs for office management. As well as knowledge in ordering all necessary supplies and placing service calls as needed.
In addition to helping to remotely run an office of nearly 300 Jobot Family Members, The Advengers team is truly all about #ThatJobotLife! We are the essential team to organizing, planning, and executing all our events. Typically, we will have 2-3 events in a single month (lots of them are remote such as shipping goodies baskets). That means, always being on top of the ball and not allowing anything to slip through the cracks!
We are looking for someone who has keen attention to detail, team A player with a positive attitude!
- Create an unmatched culture
- Be Driven
- Be Bold
This role is currently remote with plans to be based at our Headquarters in Newport Beach, CA!
Want more details? Apply today!