100% Remote Mortgage Closer - Outstanding Comp with over 3 weeks PTO
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $125,000
A bit about us:
If you feel that you are an ideal candidate with a desire to learn more about this opportunity please apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to connecting
Come join a team that offers a career within a team that loves what we do. We offer an extensive line of products that enable us to pivot with the ever changing needs of our clients and environment. If you are a seasoned closer please read on............
Why join us?
What is in it for you?
As part of our team you will benefit from the following:
401k plan with a 6% match
PTO with annual accrual
Per file bonus
Work from home
Lucrative base pay with OT offered
and much more........
A Day In Your Life
- Review loan files for timing and compliance with RESPA and TRID
- Accurately prepare and review residential loan closing documentation for portfolio and secondary market investor loans, in a timely manner.
- Accountable for accurately preparing the initial, final and post consummation closing disclosures while ensuring the timing requirements have been met.
- Prepare funding worksheets, wire transfers and loan setup sheets.
- Review preliminary title reports and ensure any title defects/liens/judgments are addressed and/or cleared prior to scheduling a closing
- Maintain current knowledge of lending products, services, systems, and processes.
- Adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance
- Coordinate loan closing and request settlement fees
- Review Encompass compliance reports
- Review all insurance policies
- Ability to move between tasks; being able to work productively in a sometimes fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for balancing settlement prior to funding.
Our ideal team member would have....
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of closing experience for a range of loan products (conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, Renovations, Cash Out, USDA, Bonds).
- Encompass experience preferred
- Knowledgeable with preparing closing disclosures and calculating impounds for taxes and insurance.
- Attention to detail, comfortable working with various levels of staff and management, possess the ability to make adjustments to workflows and is able to prioritize their workload based on fluctuating deadlines.
- Knowledgeable and up to date with current federal/state laws, rules, regulations and legal requirements
- Have a positive attitude and be team-oriented.
- Proficient with computers and mainstream computer applications (Microsoft Office, Google, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.