VP of Product- #1 SaaS Gamification Company
San Diego, California
Managed by Jobot Pro
$170,000 - $250,000
We are a dynamic, visual, broadcasting platform that leverages friendly competition and recognition to motivate and engage employees. Companies worldwide rely on us every day to create a high performance culture that drives performance.
Hoopla customers are culturally unique, performance-oriented organizations that prize workplace passion and culture above all else. Hundreds of start-ups to Fortune 500 companies in technology, mortgage lending, leasing, media, professional sports, and other sectors rely on Hoopla to build and sustain a powerful culture of performance and recognition. Our customers includes Adobe, Angie’s List, Computer Associates, Cisco, Dropbox, Google, IBM, Intercom, Uber, United Rental, Thompson Reuters and Zillow, as well as leading sports teams like San Francisco 49ers, SF Giants, Philadelphia 76ers, Kansas City Chiefs and others.
We're a team of people living and working remotely in several countries. We're working hard to build a great team and culture that allows us to deliver a superior product and customer experience.
Work from anywhere
4 weeks paid time off plus holidays
Great healthcare, dental, vision benefits
Annual retreat to awesome places
A bit about us:
Head of Product Our product is great, but you can help make it better. We are looking for a Head of Product to lead a product development process through the lifecycle from conception to launch to adoption and retention and deliver a superior user experience. You will direct your team to define new product features, prioritize the product roadmap, and contribute to tight product release cycles. WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
• Work closely with our CEO & Executive Team to define, refine and advance product vision.
• Define and deliver against clear near, medium, and long-term product roadmaps that support rapid growth of our business.
• Work closely with the head of engineering to ensure our product releases meet tight deadlines and to make trade-offs based on development feasibility/cost versus product/business impact.
• Lead the product team to be the Voice of the Customer, using a variety of methods and approaches to deeply understand the underlying needs of our customers.
• Define the overall product experience for our users and own the product roadmap.
• Serve as the internal and external evangelist for our product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key partners.
• Own all product metrics, including ease of signup and use, engagement and referrals.
EXPERIENCE/ ATTRIBUTES NEEDED:
• 5+ years as head of a product management team for a Saas B2B end user focused product with responsibility for product strategy, product roadmap, product definition, customer engagement, and user experience.
• Strong leader with a successful track record managing a product team.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Hands-on style with the ability to roll up your sleeves and work alongside our engineers and product managers.
• Demonstrated ability to assess customer feedback, competitor and market data to define compelling value propositions and competitive differentiators.
• Experience working across a variety of departments such as sales, marketing, customer success, engineering, and finance.
• Experience in employee engagement or sales management tools