Sr. Quality Engineer
Managed by Jobot Pro
$70,000 - $95,000
A bit about us:
Privately funded medical device company is looking for their next Sr. Quality Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a background in medical devices with at least 5 years of industry experience. Candidate must have a current ASQ certification and ISO 13485 and ISO 14971 standards.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in new product development projects by providing quality engineering services to assigned projects.
- Ensure dependable engineering and scientific analyses are employed and design history files comply with company policies and governmental regulations.
- Review drawings to evaluate quality requirements including correct application of geometric dimension and tolerance, proper use of engineering, process and material specifications, and identification of key characteristics for inspection plans and methods. Review product verification and validation plans and approve reports.
- Understand and apply the manufacturing quality tool set.
- Assist manufacturing sites with the interpretation of quality requirements including verification/validation planning and execution, first production run requirements, and problem resolution.
- Develop control plans that identify inspection characteristics, gauging techniques, and sampling requirements.
- Work with manufacturing sites to resolve conflicts and recommend revisions as required.
- Conduct investigations to identify root cause of problems and implement effective corrective actions.
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related.
- 5+ years of industry experience working with quality engineer
- ISO 13485 and ISO 14971 standards
- ASQ Certification