SR. HRIS Process Architect
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $150,000
Based in Sacramento, CA, We are services company who specializes in enterprise corporate building management. We have an immediate need on our team for a Sr. HRIS Process Architect to support our migration to a new HRIS platform. The Sr. HRIS Architect is responsible for delivering quality HR system solutions to internal customers by understanding end user needs, building business cases, developing business requirements, building streamlined and effective processes, supporting technical design, testing and deployment. You will consult with HR areas to determine technology requirements that support business goals and translate those requirements into actionable project plans and HR system solutions.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field. Relevant work experience may
substitute for required education.
- 6+ years experience in HR is Required.
- 3+ Years experience in an IT related role managing, planning, and implementing technical resources. Required
- Process Architecture – Human Resources
- HRIS Configuration
- HRIS Report Writing
- Business Requirements Gathering
- Test Scenario Creation
- Test Case Creation
- Test Plan Document Creation
- Experience with popular HRIS/HCM applications such as: JD
Edwards, Oracle, WorkDay, Successfactors.