Sr. Computer Vision & Deep Learning Engineer
San Mateo, California
Managed by Jobot Pro
$150,000 - $180,000
A bit about us:
We are a very well funded company that is developing the first AI / AR navigation platform using deep learning. We are in need of a talented machine learning and computer vision engineers to join our team. The candidate should have experience with classical and deep learning computer vision object recognition, semantic segmentation, or 3D geometry. Knowledge and experience in statistical machine learning and optimization is a plus.
If you are a computer vision engineer has experience with classical and deep learning computer vision techniques, then please read on….
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or other related field, with a focus in Computer Vision
- Familiar with OpenCV, and able to write clean code in Python and/or C/C++ with it
- Working knowledge in one of the popular deep learning frameworks (i.e. Torch, PyTorchKeras, Caffe/Caffe2, Tensorflow)
Nice to Haves:
- Object detection and localization
- Object tracking
- Semantic segmentation and image segmentation
- SVM, random forests, ensemble models, clustering, boosting, and other non-deep
learning ML methods
- Sampling methods, optimization, graphical models, and statistical machine learning
Why join us?
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology and make a meaningful and important impact on the way people naviage! Help us revolutionize the navigation industry and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting equity stake in the world’s 1st AR navigation system.