Senior Cloud Engineer
Managed by Jobot Pro
$150,000 - $250,000
A bit about us:
Based in Cambridge, MA - We are a well funded and growing start-up that is accelerating the arrival of self-driving vehicles by tackling some of the most challenging problems that stand in the way of safe and reliable navigation. We have the backing of the largest automotive companies in the world, and are excited to work with them to get our technology out to the masses. We use radar to create a map of those subsurface signatures from which self-driving cars can navigate. Vehicles using our platform are unaffected by common but challenging road conditions like snow, heavy rain, fog, or poor lane markings.
As a Senior Cloud / DevOps engineer, you will design, build, and support the salable, fault-tolerant, highly-available, and secure cloud infrastructure and tooling required to power our current and next-generation applications
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- Developing CI/CD pipelines using Docker, Packer, and automation tools such as GitLab CI, Jenkins, Circle CI, etc. (GitLab CI preferred)
- Cloud-native security tools and security best practices, Linux/UNIX OS hardening (CentOS/RHEL), patch management, vulnerability scanning, and system auditing
- Participating in a 24/7 on-call rotation supporting business critical applications or systems
- Managing Kubernetes infrastructure, preferably in a public cloud environment
- Experience working with petabytes of data.
- Experience with Mapping or GPS in the autonomous driving or navigation space (preferred).
This is a truly unique opportunity to get in at the ground floor of something awesome. We are working with the largest auto companies in the world to develop and distribute this technology to the masses. Our team is radically accelerating the arrival of self-driving vehicles and we need smart, dedicated, and collaborative people to help us reach our goals.