San Francisco, California
Managed by Jobot Pro
$200,000 - $300,000
We are a 75 million dollar pre public Printed Circuit Board company that is shaking up the industry. We are private and fast growing. We have our manufacturing plant right in San Francisco so we are US based. We are looking for Sales reps and Sales Directors to join our team. With a large investment from top Venture money we are growing our force. This is an exciting time to get into an established but still growing pre public company. We offer a large compensation and equity package and 1st class benefits.
Are you looking to accelerate your sales career?
Are you passionate about electronics and tech?
Do you get excited about playing a key role in an early team?
We are looking to hire an experienced and motivated Sales Representative to join our team. This role reports directly to our VP of Sales, and provides the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growth company that is seeking to disrupt a stagnant $200B+ electronics manufacturing industry.
Your mission will be to enable the world's electrical engineers (EEs) to bring their ideas to market faster. You will help evangelize our key differentiator: a proprietary, machine-intelligent software stack embedded throughout our robotic factory which creates a digital thread from the moment an EE uploads their design files to when they receive their fully-assembled boards. We offer a turnkey, low-volume PCBA manufacturing service, with a level of speed and transparency, which enables EEs to iterate faster, and more efficiently, through their product development and validation processes. You will sell our product to companies who build cutting-edge robotics, satellites, rockets, self-driving cars, internet of things, wearables, and more.
- Evangelize our value proposition to land and expand into Fortune 100 companies across North America, building and developing deep relationships with key decision makers
- Source, prospect, and qualify leads and opportunities based on our segmentation, qualification, and opportunity management tools and methodologies
- Close deals to meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly company goals
- Act as a brand ambassador for Tempo at external meetings & events
- 7 to 10 years of direct sales experience, selling complex, technical solutions to Fortune 100 companies
- Proven track record of hitting and overachieving sales targets
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, with a get-things-done mentality
- Progressive sales experience with one or more role advancements
- Process-oriented with a strong growth mindset
Nice to have:
- Engineering, computer science, or related technical experience
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Startup or small-company experience
- Unlimited vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave- We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits package- However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and social culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.