Managed by Jobot Pro
$110,000 - $160,000
A bit about us:
Based in Somerville, MA - We are a well funded and growing start-up that is accelerating the arrival of self-driving vehicles by tackling some of the most challenging problems that stand in the way of safe and reliable navigation. We have the backing of the largest automotive companies in the world, and are excited to work with them to get our technology out to the masses. We use radar to create a map of those subsurface signatures from which self-driving cars can navigate. Vehicles using our platform are unaffected by common but challenging road conditions like snow, heavy rain, fog, or poor lane markings.
As a Radar Engineer, you will focus on developing UWB radar systems for autonomous vehicle lane-keeping. You’ll be responsible for modifying and adapting existing designs to improve performance through simulation, analysis, and testing. This role has a strong antenna design component.
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- Knowledge of radar array/antenna design, radar architecture, radio frequency (RF) signal processing.
- Experience designing radar transceivers.
- Applied experience, including testing of radar and antenna designs.
- 5 years or more experience in antenna design or related field.
- Fluent in CST/Ansys or similar simulation tools, Matlab, C++.
NICE TO HAVE
- PhD or Masters in related field or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- Working knowledge of regulatory standard testing and compliance.
This is a truly unique opportunity to get in at the ground floor of something awesome. We are working with the largest auto companies in the world to develop and distribute this technology to the masses. Our team is radically accelerating the arrival of self-driving vehicles and we need smart, dedicated, and collaborative people to help us reach our goals.