PM Role for Fastest Growing Contractor in CA!
Santa Clara, California
Managed by Jobot Pro
$130,000 - $160,000
A bit about us:
Based in The San Francisco Bay Area, we are a Full-Service Contractor specializing in High-End Commercial Interiors. With 4 different Office Locations in the Bay Area alone, we are growing at a rapid pace and are looking to bring on the best and brightest to join the ride! We are looking for experienced Project Manager to manage and ensure every stage of the construction process is on track. As a PM, your supervisory responsibility includes Hiring, Training & Mentoring employees, who you will then plan, assign and delegate work to. In addition to resolving any employee issues, you must also be in accordance with company policy & applicable laws.
What can we do for you?
Do you want to make a true impact within the Construction market and build a career doing it?
/ Growth Opportunities & Reimbursed Educational Assistance!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
*High School Diploma / Equivalent is Required
*Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Mgmt. or Related Field Desired
- 6+ years experience with construction projects required
- Ability to fully receive direction & coaching, as well as work independently / achieve autonomy
- Capacity to successfully prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to analyze customer requirements, creating specifications, input to proposals
- Strong written / oral communication & team skills
- Ability to prioritize requests & manage projects to meet target delivery dates
- Proficient in generating queries & reports using Prolog software
Why join us?
With years of experience and consistent growth, we encompass a formidable team of industry experts with proven performance and results. We build creative, high end, fast track and phased interior tenant improvement projects across all industries.