NPI Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Devices!
San Jose, California
Managed by Jobot Pro
Based on Experience
A bit about us:
Based in Northern California's Bay Area, we have been developing new solutions that give medical aesthetic professionals the ability to stay ahead of the curve of the field with our process that has created truly unique medical devices! For over 20 years since our inception by laser and optical engineers we have committed ourselves to delivering the highest level or safety, competence, and performance. Some of the treatments our devices perform are body sculpting, hair removal, pigmented lesions, skin revitalization, tattoo removal, vascular lesions, and women's health!
If you are an NPI Manufacturing Engineer that's passionate about design and performance, then please read on….
What can we do for you?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 401(k) Match!
- PTO/Flex Work Schedules!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Dependents Benefits!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
Engineering degree or project management experience, or equivalent with 3+ years of manufacturing and/or mechanical engineering experience and:
- Familiarity with mechanical and electrical drawing documentation and nomenclature.
- BOMs, build instructions, drawings, and test procedures
- Very hands-on, with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with MS Excel. MS project a plus.
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD design tools a plus.
- Experience with Arena PLM a plus.
- Knowledge of leading manufacturing process, and experience with manufacturing consumer or industrial products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why join us?
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art medical devices and make a meaningful and important impact on today’s society and the next generation!