Marketing Programs Manager - AI SaaS Analytics!
Managed by Jobot Pro
$100,000 - $130,000
A bit about us...
Based near Austin, TX we are a recently acquired AI SaaS Company which is changing the marketing/AdTech industry with a suite of enterprise AI tools and technologies which help companies sell and market their products and services more effectively. Servicing B2B companies exclusively, we are a premier, market-moving player in the B2B Marketing Analytics SaaS space. We are looking for a Marketing Programs Manager who is analytical, well spoken, and has deep domain experience in digital advertising & marketing. Our ideal candidate has worked for a management consulting firm, digital ad agency or B2B marketing/ad analytics SaaS company, and has successfully run and executed marketing campaigns for enterprise B2B companies (or similar).
So, if you are a Marketing Programs Manager or similar (3 - 7 years experience) with domain expertise in marketing & digital ads, than look no further!
What can we do for you?
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Competitive Base Salary + 10-20% bonuses!
- Excellent health benefits, 401K, pre-tax benefits, and more!
- Flexible work culture!
- Catered lunches!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
Bachelor’s Degree and the following:
- 3 - 7 years' experience in a Marketing Programs Manager role OR a marketing focused Management Consulting or Customer Success role
- Expertise in 1 or more of the following: ABM, Demand Generation, Growth Marketing or Field Marketing
- Ability to confidently utilize and drive success in advertising and social media platforms such as Google Ads, LinkedIn, and AdRoll/RollWorks
- Experience running marketing & digital ad campaigns for B2B Enterprise companies
- Experience or familiarity with Marketing Automation Platforms, i.e. Marketo (preferred) and/or Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience charting and graphing in Excel (pivots, macros, Vlookup) or Tableau
- Ability to make sense of messy data sets in the Ad-targeting, marketing, and demand generation space
Desired but not required:
- Experience working at a digital ad agency, or working with B2B advertising/demand generation practitioners
- Domain expertise in digital ads and marketing analytics and optimizing SEO, SEM, PPC, display ads
- Management consulting experience
- A Degree from a Top 100 Undergrad and/or top 50 MBA program
- Deep interest in artificial intelligence!
Why join us?
We have our sights set on incredible success in the B2B Marketing SaaS market, and we want you to succeed with us. As a crucial member of our Austin, TX office, you will integrate into a team who likes to have fun on the job as well as outside of the office. You will also be granted a competitive base salary for the Austin market, as well as a bonus program to reward you for your efforts.
Interested in artificial intelligence, AdTech, BI, or Marketing Analytics? There’s also no better place to come learn than right here in our offices!
Please note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and no full-time remote work is available at this time.