Lead/Senior VIO & SLAM Engineer
San Mateo, California
Managed by Jobot Pro
$150,000 - $190,000
A bit about us:
We are a very well funded company that is developing the first AI / AR navigation platform using deep learning. We are in need of an experienced engineer to work on bringing VIO & SLAM into iOS for real-time AR visualization. This person should have experience in developing efficient VIO & SLAM algorithms for drones, robots, self-driving cars, and augmented reality wearables or devices.
If you are a seasoned engineer who has has experience with Visual Inertial Odometry (VIO) and SLAM, please read on!
- Help productionizing efficient VIO & SLAM to work on iOS platform.
- Research and engineer our iOS VIO & SLAM to be more robust, light-weight, and accurate for outdoor driving environments.
- Keep up with the latest state-of-the-art VIO & SLAM research, and integrate into our iOS AR pipeline.
- MS or PhD in computer science or related fields, with a focus on VIO, SLAM, 3D
reconstruction, or structure from motion.
- 2+ years of experience in developing monocular VIO & SLAM algorithms and systems
for AR/VR/MR devices or applications, drones, robots, or self-driving cars.
- Extensive software engineering experience in C/C++.
- Strong problem solver, hacker, critical and independent thinker.
Nice to Haves:
- 3D graphics development experience using Metal/OpenGL/Vulkan.
- Experience with parallel programming using GPU or multi-core systems.
- Working knowledge in 3D pose estimation and tracking in computer vision.
- Publications in a related top tier conferences such as 3DV, ICRA, IROS, CVPR, ICCV,
Why join us?
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art technology and make a meaningful and important impact on the way people naviage! Help us revolutionize the navigation industry and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting equity stake in the world’s 1st AR navigation system.