Integral Government Agency Seeks a Contract to Hire Linux Systems Administrator!
College Park, Maryland
Managed by Jobot Pro
Based on Experience
A bit about us:
Based in College Park, MD, we are a leading government agency that is aggressively expanding its IT department. We are currently looking to hire a proven Linux System Administrator on a contract to hire basis.
If you are a Linux Systems Administrator who is willing to commute to College Park, then please read on….
What can we do for you?
Competitive Hourly Rate Between $25 and $49/hr!
- Strong Potential for Conversion to a Perm Role!
- Rewarding Work!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for…
- Strong Linux system administration background
- Red Hat experience
Citrix NetScaler experience for load balancing would be great
- Puppet or similar automation experience
Network administration background (NetApp SAN)
- Experience working with a local system administration using a KVM
- VMware, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SNMP, LAN configuration, Akamai, and/or ITIL experience would be a plus
Why join us?
We can offer you the opportunity to work for an integral government agency on a 24x7 mission-critical system. There will be amble opportunity to grow your career and continually be challenged in this role. We look forward to connecting with you today!