Cyber Security Engineer- #1 SaaS Security Company
Mahwah, New Jersey
Managed by Jobot Pro
$120,000 - $200,000
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, We are looking for an Emergency Response Team (ERT) Expert Engineer to fuel the success of customers by serving as the primary contact when timely assistance is needed the most.
If you’re an energetic, upstart engineer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and interacting with people under pressure, this could be the position for you.
The ERT Expert Engineer will join the Emergency Response Team in our Managed Services business unit. The ERT Team provides immediate and direct security support for customers under attack, ensuring the continued functioning of protected services and, ultimately, customer satisfaction. The ERT Expert role is part of the ERT’s top tier of experts, providing technical support and expert guidance on product use as part of an overall network security defense solution (I.e., attack detection and mitigation), support strategic internal and customer projects, and provide real time support to security-related business and technical challenges.
- At least 4 years’ experience in application security
- Good understanding of network design (e.g. LAN/WAN, switches/routers, routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF) and protocols (e.g., IPv4, TCP/IP, VPN, IPSec, HTTP, DNS)
- Good understanding of and experience with security
- Customer and service oriented
- Good troubleshooting and diagnosis capabilities
- Willing to be on alert during off-work hours
- Excellent communication skills and team work
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Perceptive, fast learner, and able to perform well under pressure
- Experience in similar positions/companies
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge in scripting language
- Graduated Networking or Security courses